This page is mainly for US operations, see below for links to international operations pages
Aéropostale (occasionally known as Aero) is an American shopping mall-based specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 14-to-21-year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale stores and children 12 years and under through its P.S. from Aéropostale stores. Aéropostale maintains control over its proprietary brands by designing, sourcing, marketing and selling all of its own merchandise. The company operates over 992 Aéropostale stores in 50 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, and over 78 stores in Canada. P.S. from Aéropostale operates 99 stores in 22 states. Aéropostale's licensees operated 31 Aéropostale and P.S. from Aéropostale stores in the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Mexico, and Panama.
The first store was opened by Macy's in 1987 at Westside Pavilion in West Los Angeles, California in 1987.
- Meridian Mall, Meridian Township, Michigan (with P.S.)
- Arlen Mall, Arlen Texas
- Arnot Mall, Horseheads, New York
- Walden Galleria Mall, Cheektowaga, New York (with P.S.)
- Century III Mall, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania (with P.S.)
- Mammoth Mall, Mammoth Lakes, California
- Westfield Mast Run, Springfield, Massachusetts (with P.S.)
- Michaelsburg Mall, Michaelsburg, State of Townsville (with P.S.)
- Westfield Townsville, City of Townsville, State of Townsville (with P.S.)
- Times Atlantic Mall, Atlantic City, New Jersey